Preventive maintenance is paramount.
Preventive maintenance is an important component of keeping your fleet of limousines, buses, or custom vehicles functioning at optimal capacity. Maintaining your vehicles will extend their lifespans.
We recommend regular maintenance such as:
- Brakes and fluid changes - Save money by keeping your gas mileage down. Get oil changes regularly.
- HVAC services - Stay comfortable in warm or cool months with properly functioning heating and air conditioning systems.
- Electrical services - We isolate, repair, and maintain all electrical issues.
- Engine and transmission inspections - Our expertly trained staff can tune up your vehicles to keep then functioning at optimal capacity.
Choose Limo Bus & Truck Fleet Svcs for Fleet Vehicle Maintenance and repair of your vehicles.
We refurbish, rehabilitate, and repair your vehicles.
Maintaining a full fleet of vehicles requires expert record keeping and top-of-the-line skill.
We can help you with:
- Engine and transmission electronic diagnostics
- DOT inspections
- Air suspension
- ECAS (electronically controlled suspension)
- ABS, air and hydraulic drum / disk brake systems
- Bodywork and accident repair
- Limo repair
- Accessories and upgrades
- Novelty lights
- Custom door installation
- RV repair
- Fleet repair and service
- Bus repair / School Bus Repair in Long Island
- Limousine bus repair
- Major truck repair
- US DOT repair
- Box Truck Repair
- Coach Bus Repair
We follow Homologation and FMVSS Engineering (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards).